Sunday, March 3, 2019

Looking back on 2018

Looking back on 2018 in pictures.


Vermont Barn in Winter

The year started off in snow as most years. Up in Vermont, there is a small ramshackle barn that Lisa and I drive by from time to time.

WhaleBack Lighthouse

In March a good Nor'Easter hit the coast so I went out to York Maine where I could hopefully record the wave breaking on WhaleBack Lighthouse.

Grand Canyon at Sunset

In April Lisa and I drove 3/4 the way across the country to the Grand Canyon. It was as always awe-inspiring.

Cadilac Ranch

On the way back we tried to drive along Route 66 whenever we could find it. In many cases, it's no longer there or it has been renamed. We did find the Cadilac Ranch outside Amarillo Texas.

Fall Foliage Interview with CBS

As the summer wound down I was contacted by both the BBC and CBS Sunday morning for interviews about the fall foliage in New England and on 15 and 16 October I was followed around by a small crew from CBS.
And they plastered me all over their social media and website.

Fall Foliage Interview with the BBC

I would be aired at a later date in November (You can watch the CBS interview here if you missed it).
That evening Lisa and I went home, only to turn around the next day and meet the BBC at Squam Lake for a "live" interview.
As you can see here there was more to this production and what you don't see are the hundred or so people who were there to put the show on. You can view Autumn New England here.

When I compare the two, I will go with the smaller CBS crew, this interview garnered me massive attention and I came to the attention of many new fans of Jeff Foliage.

Boylston Stone Church

The Fall wound down and the weather became colder and much windier. Lisa and I went out to Boylston Ma and the Old Stone Church.
The Boylston Stone Church is on the Wachusett Reservoir and as you can see here has an American flag hanging on the side. You can view this in my online gallery, Vistaphotography.

The Old Church in Stowe Vermont

We closed out the year with this image of the old church in Stowe Vermont.
Stowe is a beautiful stop in all seasons but it can get busy in the summer, fall, and winter. Click here to view this image in my Fine Art Gallery, Vistaphotography.

Jeff "Foliage" Folger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks