Friday, September 4, 2009

St Albans farm road Cover shot for Globe Magazine


St Albans farm road Cover shot for Globe Magazine, originally uploaded by Jeff Foliage.
Just a short note since there's so much going on...

I was contacted by the Boston Globe a few weeks ago wondering if I had any fall photos... Me? Jeff Foliage?? Surely you're jesting... So I steered him over to my online photo gallery where he preceded to pick a few favorites. This one won out for their fall issue cover and when I'm permitted I will post the actual cover shot. The mock up looked fantastic.

I'm truly blessed this year. I have so much to be thankful for and since I believe in good karma and what goes out to others comes back to you... And this year that is so true.

Jeff "Foliage" Folger
www.vistaphotography.com
View my fall imagery of New England

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks