Saturday, July 17, 2010

Peter Lynch wedding Fireworks

Peter Lynch's daughter Elizabeth  married French count and lawyer Gonzaque Mariede Montrichard of Paris and tonight I along with a few hundred boaters were able to witness the festivities at the mouth of Marblehead Harbor.
Normally I tell others that you need to be on a tripod to take good fireworks but tonight I didn't have my tripod and to make it worse I was handheld and on a boat rocking on the waves.

Well my toss rate was very high and even these shots aren't tack sharp but considering all the factors I'm OK with them. What do you think?


Jeff Folger
My Art and Stock images on Vistaphotography
My Exploring New England fall foliage blog
Join my Facebook fall foliage fans
Follow me on Twitter for foliage updates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks