Monday, November 29, 2010

Creating the Jeff-foliage.com site for fall foliage

I'm Jeff "Foliage" Folger and I'm a photographer based in New England.
 I have what you would call a small passion for recording the fall foliage season in New England.
With that in mind, I've created a temporary site for a new fall Foliage website. This site is named Jeff-Foliage.com (well all the really good website names are taken so I went with this one) and I intend for it to be a place where you can find helpful links, routes, information, photography by some of the best local photographers in New England.
That is, when the site is done. For right now what you will find is some links to sites I find interesting and routes that I find productive and of course my own fall foliage photography.
If you are interested in seeing how it turns out stop in at Jeff-Foliage.com from time to time and of course I'd love to hear your suggestions on what you feel would really be helpful.
Why am I creating a whole new website for fall foliage? isn't there enough already out there?  This is exactly what I feel is the problem. We all suffer from too much information and I will try to bring as much into one place as possible.
Also I hope to bring together great local photographers to show their view of New England fall foliage. This view through the lens of New England photographers will provide a great source of fall images and possibly stock photography.
I look forward to hearing from you

Jeff "Foliage" Folger
My art gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks