Friday, October 15, 2010

Wandering through fall foliage with Jeff Foliage

Well the fall foliage season is full upon us and even though we have been hit by Nicole and this current Nor'easter I'm thinking we'll still have  a lot of leaf cover left on the trees.
I was out photographing  from Columbus Day weekend until Wednesday and the color I was finding would appease any foliage-phile. and the sweet area was the southern NH region on route 16 and 113 near Tamworth NH and the Ossipee lake area. I think this Sunday through the following week

northern Massachusetts and CT and RI will be good targets for color exploration. If you check in on my Facebook foliage page  Or join my Foliage community on Google Plus. you can ask the locals that live around the area what they are seeing.
Also check the Yankee fall foliage interactive map to get real time reports.

Also did you know this is the last year for the Keene pumpkin festival. I check with the festival organizers and they confirmed this was true. (It came back) But whether this is the last or not make your way to the Keene Pumpkin festival and enjoy the family friendly atmosphere.

Jeff Foliage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks