Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Choose Change

I don't go political here but this year I think it demands that we speak up. I used to be a Republican 
for a lot of years. I started voting for Reagan and I voted all the way up till 2016 with Trump on the scene.
Even though Hillary lost I had hopes Trump would turn out ok...

As it turns out letting swamp water out of the swamp and cleaning up Washington just meant creating
his version of a political kingdom and was way worse than I could have ever imagined.

Since 2016 I've voted Dem and I will keep voting that way till The republican party comes back to their senses and realizes that honor, truth, and justice are things that are important to...

We The People...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, it has been put into a queue until I can take a look at it... :-)
Thanks